An unique opportunity to own your dream home in one of the most prestige landmark in the heart of Sydney.
Premium quality finishes, this impressive open floor-plan terrace home that seamlessly flows from indoor to outdoor. Be the first to enjoy this executive apartment within the stylish, newly released.
Designed by multi-award-winning architecture practise Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (fjmt), Wonderland Building is the latest finished and final development on the Chippendale fringe of Central Park. Inspired by the former Carlton United Brewery, fjmt have transformed traditional terracotta, copper and brick into a sustainable contemporary beauty with a sculptural twist.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins + Study room.
- Sleek designer kitchen, European appliances
- Impressive designer bathroom, separate laundry
- Air conditioning Throughout (Low-cost water recycle system)
- Hardwood flooring throughout living
- Security building, Residents only gym, lounge and rooftop terrace
- Central Park is located in the centre of Sydney's educational hub,
- Well-connected to all public transport and Central station
- Located opposite Chippendale Green which host, events, fitness camps and BBQs.
- Live in an urban village with Central Park Mall, Kensington Street Precinct.
- Full Smart Home equipped living included:
Full control all-round voice command control and mobile phone control enable to all home lightings and electrical appliances including home security, CCTV etc. (Alarm notification to mobile phone for all windows, doors intruder, fire and water flooding alert).
• Google Home
• Phillip Hue LED WIFI Bridge
• Nue Smart Bridge
• Full smart home WIFI glass wall mount soft-touch switches with light
• Full smart home WIFI glass double wall mount power-point with light.
• Full smart home WIFI ceiling downlights with RGBW colour and bright control
Wonderland embraces the convenience of inner-city living with impeccable style, in this unique residential offering at Central Park - Sydney's new downtown, on the southern edge of Sydney's CBD.
Strata Levy: $2899 P/q
Council Rate: $ 263 P/q
Electricity: $81 P/m
Water Rate: $63 P/m
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pet Friendly
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport